I like speaking, and less so writing. Feel free to reach out if you are looking for speakers on security or privacy engineering!
Note: I will NOT sit on Yet Another Diversity Panel.
Sarah is an engineer on a privacy engineering team at Square. Her background includes 4+ years of industry experience in security/privacy infrastructure design and engineering, and 4 years of academic privacy research. She has a variety of speaking experience; highlights including organizing and presenting a 300+ person CTF workshop at Grace Hopper, and a series of funny lightning talks on infrastructure security and privacy challenges.
She also has given talks as a hologram, and in general never takes herself seriously.
She can be followed for cats and tech madness on Twitter: @worldwise001.
- TBD - Anti-Privacy Anti-Patterns
- (internal) - The (Ano)Nymity Slider - why and how data redaction can fail
- Grace Hopper - featured as a hologram in “Our Time” gallery
- GDGSF IWD - The (Security-centric) Woman’s Guide To The Galaxy
- (internal) - Differential Privacy
- sqr00t - You Can’t Secure What You Can’t See (repeat)
- NBT4Con - From Zero To Cool: Lessons Learnt from Running CTFs
- sqr00t - You Can’t Secure What You Can’t See
- Grace Hopper - Capture The Flag: Learning to Hack for Fun and Profit (workshop with 300+ attendees!!)
- Hear + Now - Making Use of Visualization to Understand Traffic/Data Flow
- Grace Hopper - So You Want to Hack The Planet: Demystifying Careers and Opportunities in Cryptography, Security, and Privacy
- CyberSec - Protecting infrastructure secrets with Keywhiz